Well here we are at Springsure. We have stopped for the day as I think I am developing a 'numb bum'.
As I thought we turned left and are heading for Longreach and Mt Isa.
We came through Moura and Rolleston. Saw the big coal mine near Moura. Boy, our thirst for electricity sure makes the landscape look different.
The trip on from there was through grazing land, farming land and National Park.
During the wet season I am sure it would look beautiful. Right now though it is all a dull grey.
All the creeks are dry but the rivers still have water in them.
Van is towing beautifully. It is great to have the extra power with the Wagon to just 'sail' up the hills. Craigs' comment."The wallet is emptying fast"
Safe travelling,
The Old Farts
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment